Brunch with eggs and bread, evening chill in the park, super late hangout until the next morning [Fri 25]

Because for some reason I didn't get to sleep properly the night before, Friday was groggy and confusing for me. I believe I was watching old episodes of Taskmaster maybe. Didn't get much work done, had a few meetings around.

Day was extremely hot.

Had bread and eggs for lunch because didn't want to turn on the heat.

After work cleaned up the place, walked around a bunch, two showers due to the heat. Walked to S's place, we drove to UW, from where we picked A and A, and then went to Gasworks park. The plan was to go to Green lake but that didn't work out as it got dark earlier than expected.

We got the picnic blankets and chilled for 2 hours, until 10. Then A and S decided to get dinner and drinks, while A and I looked after M the doggie. They got various foods while I ate noodles. We ate and drank until 1 in the morning, at which point we dropped off A, and drove to S's place. There we smoked a bunch more, and I had my third drink of the night. We were up talking and hanging until 4AM, at which point my body couldn't take anymore and I passed out. A took an uber back. I got up at 6 in the morning and walked home early hours of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.