Golfing with BC, powdering orange peels, writing, extra fried noodles, volunteer park walk, barboza and chacha's with Sb [Sun 4]

 In the morning, went golfing with BC, complaining in the ride there and back about certain situations arising from the conversation we'd had with the girls the night before. Namely the fact that I'm not very uncomfortable when I'm the way wayy more liberal person in a group and certain recent situations have shown that actually all Nepalis regardless of their gender can be quite uhhh conservative and sexist. I'm hoping it's just a rich elite Nepali people thing though, who knows.

Back home, I did some basic chores, powdered my orange peels after keeping them around for almost a year and a half, and now I have almost two lbs of orange peels. Made lunch frying the noodles I made for the guest the evening before, it was far too burned but pretty decent. Serious amount of youtubing also happened.

In the evening I went to Volunteer park, then watched a bunch of tv.

Got kinda bored, Sb was too, so we went out to Barboza and then chacha's and then back to barboza. We were back to my place by 12.45 though because it was too boring and there was minor miscommunication about what we wanted to do, the vibe at Barboza was actually improving and I kinda' wanted to stay but Sb misunderstood.

We watched tv and my place, made plans to workout starting 'soon', and separated at 1.30 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.