My apartment is going to be a green freaking wonderland

 As I wrote a couple of days ago, I bought a couple of plants from Amaon, and they arrived over the weekend. I haven't repotted them, waiting for them to grow out the roots completely before doing that, but they're out in the sun and planted properly. I didn't get a wide variety, but plants are plants and they're going to grow big, and they're green, gonna make my apartment look great.

Also replanted one of the existing plants I had, separated all the babies it had, and they've been replanted into three different pots as four plans. And there's four shoots growing on glass jars so they can develop root and be planted in proper plants.

I'm also working on replanting the succulent which was tiny when I started but is a foot big, and thinking of turning into mini forest.

Went to Daiso and bought a couple of new pots, saucers, and those wooden bases for the large pots, so they're not touching the floor directly. I realize the more I spend in this, the more invested I'll become and the harder it'll be to leave this place because I don't want to just abandon my plant babies, but it's nice working on the planties and turning my apartment into a green freaking wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.