Grain organization, U District for dosas at Chilli's[Thu 4]

buckwheat with greens, beans and whole lotta spices for lunch, walk to work and a bit of coverup, organizing all of my grains, sinner with PS at U-District dosas

In the morning I had buckwheat with green onions, salted beans, and so many different spices for lunch. It's unclear to me why I feel so hungry all the time, but that's what's been happening and lemme tellya, it's hella confusing.

Went to the office in the afternoon, chilled, had some tea and walked back with audiobooks on. Back home, wrote a bunch in the website and in here, and organized all my grains in nice fancy-looking jars that had gone unused until now.

In the evening went with friend PS to Chilli's Indian restaurant and had dosas. On the one hand, a change in texture and flavors was brilliant, and it felt so very good. On the other, I am feeling to not find joy in food and it's a bit concerning, but one hopes this will be fixed. Who knows it might even be a good thing, if it can somehow help me cook better?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.