The kimchi is done, how the hell

The gallon-jar of kimchi that I've been eating for about four or five months is done, and I've been shook because it's the kind of thing you run out once in a year maybe and even then you're surprised. But this year I've tried to be better with my diet, controlled potatoes, break, rice or most carbs and sugar, so options for easy meals get limited. Which means kimchi eggs and a grain, or something similar is a regular meal for me. And thus the quickest running out of the yummy fermented preserved veggie.

Now I'm wondering if I should make a batch of my own or buy it at the store, the H-Mart is expensive, and AFM is so far away, but the effort and time, plus the bulk ingredients I'd need to make my own would definitely not be worth it. So it's back to buying, maybe a good excuse to go to North Seattle and beyond on the public transport tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.