Habits and me: trouble brews when others around, how to fix it

This is Wednesday, and I'm barely getting back to my habits since dropping off the boat on Friday and Saturday. Because AS was over, I got distracted, busy with socializing. Then one thing picked up after other and the ball of unproductivity got rolling. I didn't do my meditations, nor my workouts, nor my other daily habits intended to make my life more organized and goal-oriented, while making me appreciate my freedom and productivity. It's clear at this point that the hindrance was the presence of other people, and the lack of my personal space. That is something worth looking into: what is it really that bugs me about sharing my personal space, and what is the fear and anxiety that stops me from doing what I must, and have always done? I've been writing for five years almost, and I'm still thrown off by simple tasks as a friend crashing at my place. This is all just too silly. Need to get everything in order. The way to do is to practice more, and be more confident in my ability to keep going. And remember that failure is just a regular part of the process, to surrender is to decide to fail permanently, to get up and keep running is what makes the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.