Low-energy due to pollen, new tramontina steel pans, mucho tea drinking [Tue 2]

buckwheat-kinchi-rajma-dal for lunch, couple of rounds of volunteer park in the evening, unproductive during the day and afternoon naps, new pans arrive, beans salad for dinner, tea-drinking is so freaking relaxing

Had buckwheat, kimchi, rajma and dal for lunch. Napped in the sun in the afternoon, so very tired and low on energy. I'm told there was unusually high pollen levels in Seattle over the last four days or so, which happens to align exactly with my fatigue and low-energy levels. This leads me to believe that I'm allergic to pollen, never noticed it, and it was the pollen season or some environmental factors beyond my knowledge that have caused me to get off my productivity drives in the past. If that is the case, here we go, to infinity and beyond, because knowledge is power here! Also took long afternoon naps because felt. so. tired.

Couple of rounds of volunteer park, not listening to audio books but peep show, back home for dinner of beans salad. Checked out my new pans and stored them. Drank a nice large mug of tea, tried to get myself to write but didn't. At least the tea was relaxing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.