Low on energy this week, lets work on the nutrition first

 Why have I been lazy and unproductive two days in a row, I wonder, avoiding doing anything productive, lazing around in my room, often in by bed, wasting time on youtube and other websites, and not even writing on my blog. The not writing in here part is wild because I've been pretty consistent and regular for quite a few months (and years) with no issue. So I wonder who started the issue, my interests or the environmental factors, and what I can do to change it. If it was interests, that would mean I would need to change my habit muscle, and try harder at coming up with better patterns. And if it was the environmental variables, wonder what exactly , what the smallest unit of that change is, can we do it in the winder in the north so on, and people would come to North for the winter gateway, only to waste my living room on pointless crap...

I believe the likeliest issue is that of nutrition. That I haven't been eating properly, and hunger has been shaping the majority of the lack of my energy. So the idea is to just eat better, and that'll fix the laziness and lack of energy problem. If that happens, I won't need to fight or litigate external parties, won't be measuring data about whatever on my own account, and genereally will leave to smart printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.