Oh shit, how is tax season upon us so goshdarned quickly?!?

 Tax season is upon us once again, and I'm befuddled, confused, hustled, mind-blown, duped, scammed as to how it is back in force so quickly. It was less than six months ago that I did the gosh-darned taxes for the year preceding, and now I have to do it all, from scratch. Three bank accounts and things, and just one w2, my taxes must be one of the easiest to do, specially as this state doesn't even require one to report healthcare insurance material. And it's just a single state. But it's a hassle and will often take an hour or two or three, which is never enjoyable as in the end there's always a good chance you might end up paying to the government. Getting paid back is a pleasant surprise, one I've been getting to experience slightly less frequently. In any case, the last five days, let's get going soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.