Fear no longer

The reason I took the half-day yesterday doesn't make sense anymore, as it was all a big fat misunderstanding, and there was no reason to worry after all. Turns out I was blocked in completing my work, which I hadn't completely understood, and had instead blamed myself for being unable to get my job done, causing anxiety, fear, shame to the point of illness and having to take a half-day and potentially more off. That whole situation is reset now, and we won't need to be worrying about what we did or did not do, because it was beyond our control anyway, and we were doing exactly what was expected of us.

Though what we expect out of ourselves, that we have not yet achieved. We need to exceed expectations of others, and angle towards a promotion, haven't really been angling for that at all, so let's work harder, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.