Overloaded and fruity oats, unhealthy eats at the office, burning rotis in new stainless steel pans [Wed 10]

oats with banana, apples, peanut butter, blueberries, raisins, coconut flakes and oh so much more as lunch, afternoon at the office eating awful awful unhealthy foods, dinner of rotis, eggplants and thenthuk, rotis are burnt in the new stainless-steel pans, walk up North to get 10k steps in, going to bed early and sleeping decently on time

For breakfast I had oats, banana, apples, peanut butter powder, raisins, frozen blueberries and coconut flakes. I honestly have begun understanding under which specific circumstances 'less is more', and it's not completely clear yet, but as long as I'm dumping everything good into the same bowl and getting bored with it, I'll eventually figure out. Less is more because you can increase variety and flavor profile by limited too much of the good stuff. All good stuff muddled into one jambalaya of great stuff isn't as amazing as one might expect it to be, turns out. Aka, often 'more is more' is less than the sum total of its parts. I'm learning, hey!

Went to the office after work, and attended the party, spent some time with the old gang. I hate how awful the food is at the office parties, they have unhealthy cookies, doritos, soda, and really really crappy foods. Like I had the golden graham smores for no reason. I have stopped enjoying my trips into the office for those events, and I'd rather just go and work instead of feeding myself food that'll make me sick and takes advantage of my poor self control.

Wrote a bunch on the website and on this blog after coming back. Walked all the way North towards the volunteer park and back to get my 10k steps in.

Did the dishes, made a couple of rotis in the new stainless-steel pans and burnt them because clearly I don't know how to use the new pans, had the rotis with eggplants and thenthuk, yum yum. Sometimes it's fun to eat slightly unhealthy but different from one's everyday diet, this was one of those times. Wrote a bunch in the evening, while wasting so much time because I had lots of spare capacity I could have been working out or illustrating during, but didn't do that.

Didn't fall asleep immediately after going to bed, but slept at a pretty reasonable time, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.