Tea overload, writing my personal inno projects for website, early to bed but trouble sleeping [Fri 5]

Quinoa with bean salad for lunch, walk to office and loads of tea, 10k steps in, decent amount of reading , website writing and other chores, just one bottle of flavored seltzer at QFC, early to bed but trouble sleeping

This is being written on the Sunday after, because weekend shit, and happily enough I'm not running behind as I'd feared, so things are yabba dabba doo!

For lunch on Friday I had quinoa and bean salad, a big ole' serving of. Walked to the office and had loads of strong chai tea over there, walked back home and up North to get the 10k steps in. Did a decent amount of reading the Blank book on my kindle, and spent a few hours cleaning up the website material. V1 needs to be out, really really asap, but perhaps the whole website, as far as I've gotten, was a distraction of having to work on writing about myself. In any case, we're getting close. Got pretty close to getting most of my daily chores, which is a progress from previous weeks. On my way back from office, dropped by qfc, spent 20 minutes and ended up buying a seltzer bottle in the end, because I don't want to sugar rush.

Wrote, cleaned up the place, and tried to go to bed on time, but couldn't fall asleep unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.