Egg burrito breakfast, unreliable day, serious room tenant [Thu 13]

This was a total waste of a good day.

Had a nice egg burrito in the morning, so much cheese such fluffy butter eggs. Lasted me all day.

Work was slower than usual, had a few unexpected meetings after lunch. Was so tired of the week and the day and everything I had a piece of chocolate towards the end of the workday. Kept me flying the rest of the day for too many hours. Realized perhaps that was a bit too much and I should've taken it easy. Thinking of giving up on the gigglies entirely. The problem right now is that of extremely easy access. Once the transition plan works out, that'll solve itself. Still it's a process to get there from here.

In the evening a potential tenant came over to check the apartment. Cool guy, doing a economics phd at my college seems to have his shit together serious guy has done internships in respectable places. Unclear if he will like my room and the living situation but if he does I'd be more than happy to get rid of it.

The after effects of the gigglies were so strong I didn't have the motivation to write anything ten hours later, when it was time to go to sleep. Like every other day this week I went to bed when I didn't mean to...just as I was 'resting'. It's fun but not clear if that's how one's supposed to go sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.