On Couponing

8/24/2020

This will be short because I'm not into couponing it seems to me to be a hobby of more financially limited and desperate individuals. I have however found a way to save a not significant amount of money on small purchases from a major pharmacy, which I have always considered to be absurdly expensive. So absurdly expensive, in fact that even a twenty, thirty percent discount from those outlets end up being more expensive than regular sale prices at major stores like walmart, or even target which isn't specially known for being very cheap.

With the discounts and couponing, the prices become a lot more reasonable, attractive aggressively actually, so that's something work looking forward to. It's not the moneysaving that excites me but the act of 'hacking' the system while buying something. Which is the point of couponing from the retailer's point: to make their customers have 'fun' while shopping there, convince them they are getting an absurdly good deal they shouldn't be telling anyone else about because what if they find it and it no longer exists.

I can safely say the deal I've discovered is better than those, though alas it won't last for a long time and the total amount I can make use from this is not that much. Still it was fun while it lasted and I got a bunch of supplies for my ongoing hobbies for what could.

More on this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.