Latenight walk [Wed 12]

Got up at 6.30, listened to the Office Ladies podcast and the Scrubs podcast before starting work. Had chocolate and nuts for breakfast.

Work was pretty light, gave a couple of trainings, my team might change and there's real fear of being laid-off the chances are high it won't happen though still the possibility. My planned move might not work out as well as I'm hoping, it's getting late in the rental cycle to make decisions on the spot and things are not going where I want them to.

Had lunch of my sour veggie and kodo ko roti with yogurt. The heat was unbearable and so was the humidity. Talked a little to I, and did a lot of writing here after lunch, more than ten posts, something I'm quite proud of. No writing in the personal journal though.

Didn't go out in the evening or do anything useful because the sunburn still hurts a little. The heat and humidity take away all the motivation from a person.

In the evening the guys made rice dal and roasted vegetables, had some of that. Watched shark tank with the gang as I wrote on the side. After everyone went to bed went on a walk to the nearby park. A large group of men was playing baseball nobody was masked or distanced nobody seemed to care. I wonder. I wonder. I hope hope hope the vaccines really work out because this country, they're not going to do so well if things remain the same.

Saw a couple of rabbits bunnies hares one of those, the ones that are brown and dirty-looking and quite tall. They looked lean and sad, more than they usually do and didn't frolic around as much. Wonder what they've got to be sad about.

Took a nice cold shower after the walk and wrote a bit. The walk and shower cleared my mind so well I couldn't keep my eyes open, slept at half past ten without realizing it, got up in the wee hours of the night to turn of the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.