Seven things I do to avoid writing here on some days

  1. Get the gigglies. That way there's zero personal responsibility or guilt. I wasn't feeling it, it was a sound sleep, had fun hanging out with the folks! Everything everything there so I don't have to actually write. Also, sometimes I'll pretend I'll be 'inspired' to write, even though there's never been a single occasion where it's worked out that way. It's really unlikely to either, don't understand how people get creative on it.

  2. Remove the seven layers of protection I have on my browser to unblock twitter. There I will spend approximately ten hours hate-reading people from all sector and walks of life, for hating each other and creating too much drama. More on this later, I'm thinking of writing a piece on it, might be called intellectual jerkoff.

  3. Read literally every single news item of every good Nepali news website which I don't even read under any other circumstances because I don't care about Nepali politics or what's happening besides the big picture. Unless I need to do a lot of writing here, in which case I'll be obsessed about everything Nepali news.

  4. Youtube, old youtube videos, new youtube videos new movies new channels new things to do, anything that can distract me away from the actual task of having to write something, anything.

  5. Look for cool new hobbies that'll take many many hours of intense concentration and doesn't remind me of the fact that I need to write. Robot-making, why yes! Basketweaving? Why not! Crocheting? Yesssir! Give me hobbies, give me all the hobbies there are!!

  6. Start working.

  7. Actually call and talk to friends and family for a change who are surprised by my insistent calling, pleasantly so. It's a win-win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.