New discoveries near oneself

You are showering one morning when you notice a tattoo on your body that you're quite sure you don't remember getting. What is it, how did you get it, and what does it mean?

Source

"Yeah well I know that, yes yes I see it too, do you remember if I told you about this, did I call you? You know anyone I might have been with when I got this, " I ask him on the phone. He is having too much fun with this and I'm pissed as hell. Pissed at myself first of all and most of all but he's not making it any easier. He's trying to savor the moment by making me recount the moment I discovered this and what I'm going to do with it he wants to know where I got this from too, he said he'll keep checking with me until we find out where that came from. Too much fun at my expense I'm not happy.

"Like I told you earlier, I discovered this morning when showering okay I didn't see it before because I'm never checking the back of my ass for tattoos I might have gotten at some point in the past and completely forgotten about it. And no it's different from your magical mystical symbol that unites the universe or whatever because it's a goddamn flower a flower I don't even recognize looks like something from a desert or maybe high-up mountains. No I don't know never been there anywhere and don't even knot the flower...well yes but I'm not an not an expert okay, I've told you the same story twice already at this point you should be able to play it back to me better. Yeah yeah I need to check with other folks to see if...if yeah yeah if they know any better, okay okay I"ll keep you occupied I'll keep you informed as long as someone gives me something anything related to it. Alright, alright yup yup I'll see you in a couple of months okay bye"

Friends are lifelong, some friends you've had since early childhood, the sad dangerous thing about them is the jokes last your lifetime too all of eternity you will hope it's gone away from everyone's psyche everyone's forgotten about it and then bam they will jump it upon you and your family who knows even your wife and kids someday when you least want it out. You cant teach your kids the virtue of honesty and non-drinking when you discover after unknown time what appears to be a tramp-stamp on your rear. It's not respectable. Not the tattoo I mean, things are fine with that, but lacking any memory of acquiring it. Is it possible, and it's going into strange creepy industrial category now anyway, but someone discovered an inlet port and is sending what their designs and ideas through the machine to check if it can theoretically get printed. They wouldn't be so stupid.

I call the guys in the West Coast. Just in case, because that's where I was several months ago and I want to rule out all of the potential sources.

I tell them the first thing about my ass and they're jumping with excitement. A lamb's ear flower apparently they're shouting, they're asking if I still have it and I'm a little pissed because they seem to be a lot more into it than I ever was and that make sme wonder if they asked to secrete or synthesize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.