Productive clean day, morning walk, dominos, writing, late night, and weekEND finally [Fri 28]

I write this on a Monday afternoon because weekend happened obviously, this is the end of the month and it's the right time to freak out, after this I have three days worth of posts... Saturday Sunday and Today. The good news is I'm 'covered' up for the other posts. The badnews is I might not make it with all the posts. It's wild. I'll try either way, the quality's going to go down from the very low level it's already at and I won't give a shit about it because I'm doing this just for the numbers I don't have it in my to write well. I'm not a very generous writer....it's a dream to become one...A generous writer is one who cares for their readers and works their pieces accordingly that's not me right now because all I have cared about in this blog ever is ME ME ME and the number of posts I make.

I woke up way way too early and waited for half an hour for the restroom to clear which made me a little mad because the whole point of waking up early was to not have to waste my time on doing pointless things. Anyway eventually got the toilet situation figured out and went on a walk to the nearby walk. There was a yoga class happening in there all out doors which made me feel excited.... hope people are as eager about doing things outdoors as the days go by in the winter too. That way we'd know for sure that we can beat the elements and convince ourselves that it's not just the modern heating and cooling of building that sustains the human civilization but the human willpower and tenacity.

For lunch I had cucumbers from the weekend before. This is important for later.

Work was amazing, I had a review with my manager that went great. Rested with the roommates in the living room for while before getting into a marathon of  a meeting. After finishing it felt really light and free!

In the evening got involved in cleaning the house...specifically PK's old room and taking SM's old belongings down to the basement. It would have taken me maybe 8 trips to do that so I divided it into multiple 'steps', and it wasn't too bad really.

PK and ND went out to eat, I used that opportunity to write, rest, talk to friends family etcetera. Was hungry didn't want to make anything or eat anything regular. Went to Domino's for a pickup, a large veggie pizza demolished half of it real quick and wrote a bit more. BY then PK and ND came back we talked a bunch watched tv [schitt's creek] and got the funnies. Got real hungry after this and finished the rest of the pizza. ND and I were talking about things until 2 which was wild for a friday for me. Went to bed at 2.30.

Something I may or may not remember to write later considering the time pressure I'm on, so I'll say this... The American restaurant between us and Domino's was really poppin', outdoors seating live music and people really happy to get out of their prisons and hang out with their near and dear ones in a relaxed and safe environment. It'd be a cool place to hang out with friends in the near future. It's probably the closest cool place to us. Funny how I'd never noticed it until a late pizza run on a Friday night out of desperation after running out of every other alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.