Lowkey friday, computer games and latenight sleep [Fri 14]

Day involved a couple of meetings and real stuff to work on in the morning. After lunch it was relatively free. Didn't do much all day long, was chatting up folks online most of the time.

Had a lot lot of nuts and berries as snacks, lunch was my veggies in wraps dipped in yogurt, two wraps it was so goddamn filling.

After work forced myself to write and get things in order. Wanted to go out to explore the world, got too lazy. Talked to PA on the phone, talked to the family. Took a gummy bear, a strong one, before I thought I was going to bed because wanted to be in that zone.

Now there's good reason to abandon the gigglies for good, they don't put me in a good mindset medium-term. Make me lazy unconcerned about the state of the world, about my matters. Life goes by as I fly. Not a good idea.

Played Age of Empires on my computer after many many months. Unlike other times I did a 4v4 in the hardest setting, and didn't use cheat units. Just gave myself a lot of resources and forwarded them to allies so they could make proper use of them. We were able to vanquish the enemy finally with our combined resources! I supported them quite well with their resources, didn't let their castles fall and in return they protected by civic buildings.

After the game, talked on the phone for a couple of hours, went to bed at 2.30-3. Felt lightheaded and dizzy for the entire morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.