Sunburn care, letters and chats [Mon 10]

Got up early in the morning spent time talking to people and writing.

Don't remember much from work, except it was hectic for certain times and I ended up spending 2.5 hours without fan in my room because it's too noisy and I had to speak nonstop for the entire period. Concerns of being let go from work arose because I was training too many people in the same thing. Didn't write anything in my personal journal.

The sunburn from sunday really hurt, tried taking care of it. Realized my face was a little sunburnt, or tanned, too. Talked to MK about the events of the weekend and how the guidance and lessons I provided worked out in the end. No bueno.

Received I's letter after work, talked to her for a bit, discussed future plans, moving to different countries and how the next year is going to be very difficult for everyone. Surviving is a struggle for everyone right now, and we just have to hang on to what we got.

Went to bed pretty late, after writing ten posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.