Mega grocery tour of Somerville [Tue 18]

Got up at seven, out of bed at 8.40. Need to figure this shit out really wake early put on a podcast listen to the first thirty minutes barely and go back to sleep freak out when I wake up the next time, it's 8.30 then and take another nap for fifteen minutes by which time I just rush in front of my work computer. I've been brushing at noon and cleaning my room around then this is not good puts me in a low-energy and motivation mood for the rest of the day. This is the reason why I didn't end up writing this post in the morning today [the next day] and am doing next day evening, which means I'm writing like six posts write now. That's in addition to the six posts I'm running behind on this month in general.

Work was work. The usual. I've picked up the agriculture project recently, it's interesting and i solved the big problem, only need to figure out how I want to structure it and connect the dots and one of the pages out of like four planned ones will be done, something I can show to other people when they ask for side projects freakin' finally.

Speaking of work, I need to organize my work better there so there's greater accountability visibility and knowledge of what I'm working on and where my time is getting used up. Need to be more aggressive and ambitious job-wise and promotions-wise.

The work-journal writing went well, actually wrote the required number of words, have been improving on that this month. This month was otherwise not so good and the last weeks have been kinda hard energy-level wise, but this day saw improvements

For lunch I made a wrap...took my eggplant-rice and 'kraut, a little bit of yogurt, wrapped it all up and yumm yumm yumm. A healthy nutritious meal that you can hold easily in your hands!

After work decided on doing some long-term shopping, since I hadn't walked in a long time, decided to walk. Listened to the office throughout. Walked to target at porter square, got some precooked brown rice for a project, walked from there to dollartree got some containers ohhh boi the dollartree near porter square is really dirty and illmanaged and they do not care about the virus at all in terms of sanitation it was really saddening and a little depressing. From there I was gonna go home, figured since I was this far might as well go to market basket, went and got oats, uncle bob's red mill ones the real good one, and peanut butter, breakfast combination of the champions. Went to the nepali grocery store in union square and got fapar and kodo ko pitho. The entire trip took like three hours.

Back home rested a bit, fried up an egg, dunked it on the leftover rice, and had rice again. ND had cleaned up the house, cooked rice dal and potatoes so nice it was really great. She also got batteries for our common room.

Talked to PK and ND, watched main prem ki diwani hoon until we couldn't because it was just tooo tooo much, talked to ND, got bored, came to my room wrote a bunch, it was getting close to 12, got to bored and went to sleep.

Slept probably some time after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.