Restful Friday [Fri 21]

Got up with an upset stomach quite early because of all the food from Thursday night it was too much man!

Work was pretty good, things went good, talked to SK in VA for hours, connected on how things are going the uncertainty of near-future and the total crapness of the apps, I advised strongly against using the apps for finding a partner because it's not in their interest to find their users the ideal partners, if they could, which they obviously can't.

Nice meeting with manager, encouraging results. Made corn grits for linner, had a real tough time finishing it, because so many items and so much fat, left it for the next day. At least my kraut is running out fast and eventually I'll run out of it without making it to the third week.

Both roommates were out in the morning, friend-of-the-house ND was over in the evening to hang, watched Schitt's creek and talked giggled etcetera. Went to my room at elevenish but I was not feeling alright, it was friday night and lonely so I contacted a bunch of my international friends from all over and kept talking to them until 4 in the morning. It was tiring annoying hectic fun etcetera. Some people just won't listen to you no matter how good you are at giving advice.

Went to sleep nearby 4.10 in the morning. Complete exhaustion meant I slept so very soundly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.