Three questions with the honorable Prime Minister jyu of Nepal

Q: Who the hell are you again?

A: I'm a little bit of everything and everyone if you know what you mean. I'm a little bit of an astrologer, a little bit of a doctor a little bit of a pharmacologist. I'm a little bit of a scientist, a little bit of a historian, a little bit of a Ship's captain a little bit of an engineer. I'm also a sociologist, an anthropologist in parts. I'm your King a bit, I'm your prime minister a whole lot, but I'm also your savior your guard, your cook and your servant. All of it, a little bit except the prime minister part which I'm the entirety of.

Q: Were you kidding when you said ___?

A: Regardless of what you may have put in the blank, no my answer is no. The way I said it may have been humorous but there was some real wisdom and philosophy in those words, the gravitas of which I surprise myself with. It was all too real. I am offering you my expertise in a variety of fields for the price of just one job and the uhh special benefits that come with it but they're not unique to me everyone was doing it anyway so don't give me that dirty look. So no, I was not kidding when I said whatever I said, I truly believe in my words and they have full backing of my administration. If they conflict with what someone else may have said, particularly the so-called experts in their fields, then maybe they need to freshen up the textbooks or get their heads checked at my hospital for mental illness where I'm the owner as well as head physician and the nurse because of course I was write what are they even thinking about.

Q: Where did you even get the knowledge from such wide variety of fields, when do you have the time to look them all up?

A: The answer to that is simple: I use common sense logic and a little bit of my own intuition which I have honed over the decades. As you can see my intuitons have served me well for I am not yet dead, am serving as the prime minister of your country and also am in an informal relationship with my technical boss though in real sense I'm her boss who also happens to be the president of this country. So I hear things I process them in my head I use knowledge of the ancient people and connect the dot, you need to attend to what old people have said for if they were wrong they wouldn't have survived that long look how young most people die these days that's because they don't listen to the oldies anymore. In any case, it all comes from the vast ocean of my knowledge experience and common sense that even the smartest experts in their respective fields seem to be missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.