Sleep troubles, phone annoyances, hacky lunch mediterranean dinner, horror and comedy, rushed writing [Mon 31]

This is the evening of the same day, I'm finally caught up with these journal posts, I was running behind all this month and it was bad particularly this weekend because it was such a busy and hectic schedule. Today was uneventful, so hopefully I can end this quick and write a few more fluff pieces before closing out the month. Might keep dummy entries to complete tomorrow, it won't be too many though.

Got up at 8, though I woke up a lot earlier to use the restroom and couldn't go to sleep because the window right in front of my eyes doesn't have a blind and the suns and the moons all shine brightly outside it. It's a freak of nature. That I was late to sleep the previous night made me groggy and sleepy the entire day. It sucked.

Had phone troubles in the morning...my phone won't charge, and when it does charge it only pretends to while secretly not charging so that means my laptop's not getting the charge while my phone's losing its charge to the wire. It was hell really in the evening I somehow got it to charge thinking of taking it to a repair center. I'm told it's a lint in the connector problem and should be a relatively simple fix, we'll see.

Work was super duper slow because my mind was not in the right place thanks to very patchy and shortened sleep. Didn't go for morning OR evening walks because first, I needed to get caught up on these posts and second, I was still tired from the evening before.

For lunch we made rice with chickpea-flour based curry...cut in all the vegetables in the fridge and threw then in the 'stew'. It was an amazing use of existing vegetables, and not bad at all.

Finally finished the journal for today after feeling like a zombie all day long, can't tell you what I was up to really it was bad.

After work did some writing, talked to JD, watched a bunch of youtube videos and we spent a solid hour figuring out what we wanted for dinner. Ultimately we agreed we wanted to order in from this place called Grico in back bay. It was amazing, the eggplant-based appetizer I was specially excited about was a massive disappointment but the wraps were pretty good.

After dinner we sat down and watched a couple of kimmy episodes, an aahat episode, the one I've written about a couple of posts earlier, and a tonne of trailers for hindi movies. We were not impressed. We started this series about a mother-daughter duo produced by a mother-daughter duo, the mom's a big star in India I remember her from my childhood but couldn't get into it. It was too much. We watched a ted video and the group called it a night. I spent an hour or so looking at various online forums and then rushing to complete the posts so i may have a respectable number for this month.

It's 12.08 of September, I've already got drafts for a few posts going, going to dummy them up and fill them tomorrow.

Good day, good week, good month. More productive and 'serious' than previous months for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.