Workstation set up finally

I ordered a nice screen and a mac keyboard from me from work a few weeks ago. We eyes and wrist were hurting due to improper sitting it was just not working. They came in last week I had been lazing around all this time waiting to install. The combination of procrastination and boredom finally hit the spot today and I got the setup running during lunch today. There's still a usb hub that needs to get here -- I ordered it out of pocket because I've made work waste too much money already -- so after that I'm in the full workmode.

To check how things would be I setup my laptop atop a mountain of books and tried standing up during work... an improvised standing desk of sorts. The problem with that was, there's no space for my hands to rest as I type so it's weird. Even after my keyboard is here the Mac magicmouse is still missing, so I can't swipe around or change windows, so I'll still have to use the mac touchpad to move the pointer. It's not perfect yet, getting there.

My productivity is going to go up, for sure. It's a question of for how long and if it'll last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.