Rice mixture lunch, happy days, good news comes to town, I get more productive, liquor tasting, internal socializing, late sleep [Wed 3]

 Woke up early as always, and listened to the office ladies podcast before work. Out of my bed, with everything folded up, brushed and ready for the battle of the workday early on.

Workday went fantastic, I was productive, very leaderlike, and able to do many great things. However, the side project that I'd promised to complete the day before hadn't been done yet, still feel bad about that. But I worked on it all day long.

For lunch I had rice, an egg super heated and fried, lots of hummus, furikake, harissa, and the usual addons. Yuuum. such simple food, such great flavor. The nutrition not too pathetic either. But it feels too lazy, we need to work towards that, somehow. Work in progress, as usual.

After work I was feeling lazy to get out of the house, which worked out really well for us since ND had gotten a job that sponsored h1 as well, and she'll have to move to a large midwest metropolitan area, we celebrated that. BB and I tried two of my wines, the first one the kombhoocha, which BB said tasted like Franzia which is a massive compliment because there were no grapes and not too many plums either. Just kombucha with sugar, and cooked sugar, interesting, some fruit flavor as well.

ND came over, and we ordered from Jay's pizza, which is the house favourite Nepali restaurant in the area by far. I had the fried chilly momos, yum, and it was a bit too much. Smoked a bunch because, celebrations! So a little out there. Great stuff though. So much laughter and conversations.

Later in the night BB and I watched Mein Prem Ki deewani huun movie, he left halfway through because it was just so goddamn ridiculous. I got tired after two hours of the nonstop nonsense, so I got to bed, didn't write because it felt like a friday, yes that was the justification I came up with. Maybe I meditated? Not sure.

Talked to a couple of international friends, until 1.30 in the morning, and that was it, slept soundly after that. I was worried sleep was going to come easy, it did and things went great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.