Some updates

 The bedroom is the messiest mess I've ever messed up in. The living room...looks...better now, that I've dumped everything into the bedroom, but it's nowhere done. Life's a bit messy, things haven't exactly gone the way I'd hoped them to have, which is fine by me because even the base level of 'things happening' is way more than I could hope for.

And this blog is a total mess. Didn't write all of the last part of May, and it's the 7th of June at this point. How will I ever figure this out, I wonder. Things are out of control 'discipline' wise, I know. On the other hand, a lot has been happening in my life, and the fact that I wasn't doing my best before shouldn't stop be from having some slack time. It was good times, slack time, and I hope to be back to my...usual, pretty mediocre form.

Oh there's things to write about, so many things. I just haven't had the time, energy, opportunity, and the laptop with a nice workspace to figure things out. But now, they're just so fine. A bunch of posts will be backfilled, so much crap will be shat out. I'm like, I don't care. Nobody's paying me for this etcetera.

The show must go on, and other things they say to make you feel good about screwing the pooch. What a terrible metaphor. Somebody I've come to adore lately uses yaar a lot, it's getting to me. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.