Sometimes your plans go out of control, so what

The weekend before last was a bit rough, have talked about it before, one lazy act leads to another, and by the end of it, you're not really doing anything big, barely out of your bed, not even motivated to get to your goddamn laptop and look youtube up. That's how lazy you get, getting to the desk in your room is a chore, you don't want to talk to anybody, and your workout plans, the other fun interesting projects, and everything you hoped and imagined to accomplished goes down the drain. There's very little to count for as an accomplishment for the day.

You fear maybe that's what my life is going to be now, maybe I'm this awful mess who can barely lea....[and then I stopped writing, alas]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.