Early day out, bellevue shopping, hangout at BC's, walk home, onto Volunteer park, hang with the gang at AKS's place, back after midnight [Fri 2]

 Fridays are fun, and they're even funner when your manager lets you out at midday. They're double extra fun when the midday happens to be 9am for you, so you're done for the entire day from pretty early on. It's kinda bummer though when you don't use that free time for good and just play age of empires and read up on the war in ukraine. pty, pity.

Later in the day in early afternoon, BC came to pick me up and we drove to the taiwanese place in Bellevue. I didn't think I'd be interested in anything there and yet ended up buying like fourty bucks of dumplings and mostly soy related supplies.

Chilled at her place, ate snacks, watched a bunch of comedies. As I was walking home with heavy groceries in both my hands, I saw the boys, specially AS(y) playing soccer on the Seattle U field, we talked for a bit. What a co-incidence, to run into your friends randomly on the street.

Dumped my groceries at the apartment and did a volunteer park walk because I knew I'd not get to my 10k otherwise.

Later in the evening, AR(y) showed up, I made her dinner, we talked and chilled for a while, she took her stuff, and we walked to the boys' places. Hung out for a couple of hours, and I was back home by 12.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.