It's possible ChaCha's might be back in the roster

 This is going to be quick one.

I wrote several months ago that maybe I'll stop going to ChaCha's because the vibe had changed and nothing felt right anymore. I'm walking back on that statement.

Sb and I went there a couple of days ago and the vibe was...to put it simply...incredible. A bunch of people came and talked to us, we almost made friends, we saw the most ridiculous people and teased them and talked to them and almost exchanged business cards, watched strange 1950's-era sexy movies, and had an incredible time altogether. The only thing is, sb claims they've increased their beer prices to eleven buckaroos which is an insane insane price for a bottle of beer, even for a nice bar which chacha's is not at all, so maybe I'll either go in inebriated somehow or just get there sober for the vibe. If the vibe's nice.

Even while we were there the vibe kinda' ebbed and flowed, so it's a moment-to-moment thing I understand, but still, I won't rule this place out completely like I was considering doing from the rota.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.