Review: La Dive

 We (meaning A, our new friend, AKS, and myself) went to La Dive the bar on Wednesday, the first of september, or so.

It's a great place, I wish we went to more places like these more often. The vibe is chill, the place is clean and classy, the prices are actually way way cheaper than the touristy crappier dive bars, there's a lot of interesting fun people who are maybe not as easy to talk to but if you're there with friends, you won't be lonely. And the drinks are interesting, there was a good selection of beers, I'm told the mixed drinks were nice too. Again, the prices are extremely reasonable.

And they have food too! And make food until midnight, or possibly later! Which is not something one can say about pretty much any other place. We ordered the pork dumplings, the other two had four plates among the two of them, and they both seemed to really enjoy them!

It's a pity I didn't go there before, I gotta go there more often. And just now I texted A asking her to take me to other nice places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.