Review: Taiwan 101

 Taiwan 101 is a taiwanese place out in Bellevue that my friend BC took me to the other day, we got a bunch of baos and other chinese frozen stuff in there. Here's my review.

The place is super tiny and if you don't have a good idea of what you want beforehand, or can't make good judgments quickly, it's not for you. I bought a cup of sweet soymilk, a jar of sweet soymilk, a kilo of soybeans, two red bean baos, and two veggie dumplings, idk what they're called wrapped in banana leaves.

I've had the redbean baos for dinner ones, two of them, I steamed them, and they were pretty good. I don't think they're desserts because they're not sweet enough, and it's fine by me. The sweet soy milks were both pretty good. Haven't tried the veggie dumplings yet but I'm confident a single one is going to make a solid meal for me.

All in one, if I needed to get frozen chinese baos and stuff, which I don't mind, then it's a great place to go, and it's taught me how to steam East Asian frozen food and inspired me to make some of my own. Thumbs up up up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.