Shit is being figured out, hurraay, hurraaay!

 My meditation / prayer practices are working. Even though I've not been strict with the daily practice, the trend is getting better and I'm using the skills I'm learning from the whole thing.

I made a checklist and tried following it, and thought about it seriously. So that's good.

Finally put in the requisition for me to take the engineering leadership course from work, and now I need to put in the formal application. It'll be happening within the next two days after my boss approves.

East coast tickets have worked out well, the IAD-Bos-IAD tickets have been bought and so have the hotel rooms.

My comedy class has started, I love it, I'm taking comedy seriously, and into this whole situation. I genuinely want to put on a nice clean show everybody loves and has a great time in, and it makes me motivated towards a clear achievable goal. It also inspires me to take other courses with clear outcomes.

My flight to VA and return hasn't been bought yet, but will be. Soon. Like right now.

Plants, plans plants! Lots of good things happening plant-wise. That's all I'll say. Propagations gonna happen too.

Lotsa stuff to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.