Considerations of Diljale for the next podcast, reasons and justifications

An idea for the podcast to do after the one I've promised everybody about. Where's the podcast project at, you ask? Well it's at...pre-execution step, where I bother everyone to start watching the movie so we can talk about it. Nobody has watched it yet! And my goal is to eventually get there after putting about 5 hours worth of energy on the website, which I haven't been able to due to various reasons that are entirely to do with me, for sure, but still, it'd be nice if I effing got done with it.  In any case, podcast for the comedy movie, right, start soon.

The next movie is going to be Diljale, which is about a terrorist who's in love with a rich girl, whose dad has his dad murdered for water rights reasons, and also an army officer is in love with the girl too, and the boy becomes a terrorist to avenge his father's dead and the soldier guy goes on to catch the terrorist in an unrelated note because he doesn't know that his girl and the terrorist used to date. Also a terrorist girl is like seriously into our dude, and there's another terrorist dude who's into her. Plus there's Amrish puri organizing lavish dances and events in their cavernous halls inside mountains, I wonder if those spaces are like natural or somebody had to dig out all the rocks...?

I like this movie because it's actually, kinda unintentionally deep in human relations, male-female relationships, and exploration of boundaries. The terrorists are quite respectful of other people actually, unlike most protagonists, and the main terrorist who is Shaka is actually quite progressive? It is these reasons due to which I believe the movie would make a good topic for my podcast...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.