How did the kimchi jar finish? Hau Hau shopping trip [Wed 3]

buckwheat, kimchi beans and dal for lunch, KIMCHI is finished, order in life, productive night, hau hau shopping trip, walk up north to the park halfway, friend talk, healthy supplies, beans salad for dinner, quality writing in the evening

I had buckwheat, kimchi and rajma and dal for lunch, I don't mind the fapar rice honestly, it smells a little bit while cooking but otherwise it's just grains. Dear god I hope these grains are good on the glycemic index otherwise I'm wasting hella lotta my time for nothing, aren't I?

Got some semblance of order and law back in my life, by writing at the work blog all the requisite words, doing the savers thing after a nice and relaxing walk. Went to Hau Hau market and brought super duper healthy veggies with some tofu desserts home. Watched tv for a bit in the evening, then walked up North to get my steps in. Talked to friend N for 30 minutes or so, and wrote a bunch at night, finally getting caught up here.

Didn't get the time to work on the website, but at least I'm back on the caring and getting shit done boat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.