No Asian Family Market, audiobooks, walk in the park, minor cleanups [Sun 7]

Cancelled dinner plans and ones to go to the grocery store far away, talking to friends and family, walk in the park with audiobooks on, great photos and flowers, buckwheat and tama lunch, mixed rice and chickpea salad dinner, minor cleanup

I write this on Tuesday afternoon because Monday was spent cleaning up the place, and walking and recovering from the night of Saturday. It's not the energy level necessarily that bothers me, it's the work to put into organizing and cleaning up, specially the latter. Regardless, we've made some massive progress, so let's move on.

Had dinner plans with my cousin which had to be cancelled because my place still in such  a big mess. Talked to my mentee in the morning and had a sound long sleep in forever. Had plans to go to Asian Family Market but didn't because was too lazy and tired, didn't even write here much besides the topics and covering up for the days before. Talked to sister, PN and parents, generally a good time that way and read a buncha books including Blank which I shall soon review.

Went to Volunteer park listening to the What Einstein told his cook book, way better than I was expecting, great mood but terrible productivity, took photos of pretty flowers and the rest.

Had buckwheat and tama ko tarkari for lunch, and chickpea salad and quinoa for dinner, finally finishing the dish from the week before. Did minor cleanup in the kitchen, not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.