Rambling ruminations on ambition, envisioning yourself as something else, goals and getting outta the race

This is a formalization, a real-world verbalization of what I have been doing in the recent weeks. It has made me a different man perhaps, who greater ambition and achievement seeks. I see myself as somebody else, doing things curious and important, and making a different in the lives, of customers. I see myself with a clear vision: to make a specific change to a product I love, to lead it with passion and strong will, with cooperation and proper coordination. I see it as a way to ingratiate myself to the community I want to be in. Is it a quick hack, to jump the steps to get to a place, I can only aspire to be? Not necessarily my dear, for there is no such thing as a jump when you've got the goods, the work ethic, the talent and some experience in related field. What I lack is in connections, that will be made more than enough with my flame and ambition. So when I imagine, during my vision session, myself working on my website, giving interviews, and reaching my goals, I am manifesting it to happen, forreal. Because I know what to do, who to talk to, and the talks to be had. Will I necessarily triple the pay as I go, from my vision? Maybe not so, but what will happen is I'll set myself on the right direction.

It's important to have goals, in life and in career, and in a different post will I talk about those. For right now let's say this: I know what I want, and how I want it, the only remaining factor is in executing it. To toil day and night I must, and some personal cost, why not. Because the results will be so great, I will be handsomely rewarded for all my toil and hard work. To what end, you might ask, do you live to work, for your career? I say, nay dear, it's all got one clear frontier: to get out of the entire race, and live and learn all in my terms. TO get there I must be safe, emotionally and financially, and to reach that safety, I must toil hard and dear for the next two or three year.

It's okay, a great compromise it sounds like to me, and if tripling the current situation is not on the cards, doubling will be a necessary working theory. It's not in the money, really, what matters is making out the most of individual goals and commitment, and I have a clearer idea of what I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.