Progress on the immigration front

 Good news on the horizon, something to celebrate in personal news. My immigration situation has turned a bit of a corner, and there are positive developments. The stage I was in, and have been for the past lord-knows-how-many years, has completed, which means the actual real process of applying for a more stable living situation in this country can begin. That process can take anywhere from a couple of months to almost a year, so we're not in the clear yet, specially not since the ongoing market situation is not ideal and we should all be worrying at least a little bit about finding ourselves surprised by unfavorable situations. Regardless, this is definitely a cause of a fair amount of relief and jubilation, an excuse for a minor treat even, if one may.

Fingers crossed, may the next few stages go the way they should, and may circumstances favor me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.