Will I go to the Asian famliy market today or Nah? Let's find out!

This was supposed to be yesterday, it started raining, I went out walking, I came back, still chance to go shopping, oh but I didn't, drank tea and watched tv, felt so very sleepy, and passed out with sugar high, diabetes on the cry, oh dear what have I done with by body, slept two hours before normal, despite the plans long and formal, woke up middle of the night, to get into my bed, and couldn't sleep a wink again, for quite a while. Of course I didn't end up going, to the Asian family market yesterday, or the day before, on Sunday, when I was meant to go away. What a crisis, what a mess, my self-control is all over the place. Yes I take full responsibility, of this whole situation, but I point to the cookie annilhilation. Like giving drugs to a sick old man, messing up one's liver and willpower, the cookies have turned around my life forever. Sugar is bad, I hate it, no more am I going to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.