The insane, unexpected second episode of Sam and Lucy's podcast

Listened to the second episode of Sam and Lucy's smart brains or wise brains, or whatever the podcast is called... And y.i.k.e.s. I thought the first episode was alright, but the second is excellent, if one is thus inclined, though there needs to be some sort of content warning, in that ...while it is comedy, things might get too real in terms of explaining the background of one of our hosts and how they turned out to be that way, and let's just say such matters that possibly involve childhood trauma of the funny kind are not necessarily everybody's cup of tea. That said, we know our weirdos better, and that's all matters. Let's just say, it's a strange situation when Sam Freaking Campbell turns out to be the most sensible, reasonable, normal person in the room, and feels uncomfortable around the things happening. I will give it four out of five stars, only because I was a little ooof, but otherwise great show, highly recommend. Subscribed finally because I wasn't sure about it before, but this has great promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.