Alone swims, protein dinner, so tired [Thu 6]

Got up at 5 to use the restroom, unclear if I ever went back to sleep. Got up at 7.15 again, kept snoozing until 8. Got up chilled round read up on the news and the stupid timewasting news, until work began. Also wrote a bit here. Talked to family for a solid half hour.

Work was useful productive got so much done. Lots of coworkers helped me out too. It looks like my room is not going to be taken off of me in the foreseeable future.

Lunch involved several large slices of watermelon. Friend-of-the-house ND was around, helped her make future plans. She went to Wellesley for an opportunity, the commute was extraordinarily long.

Towards the end of the workday it was so tight I almost forgot I was off the clock. Spent the next half hour writing in my journal, just got to the regular number of words. Spent some time considering what I want to do, at the house and in general. Looked up agriculture videos.

Eventually decided on going to the lake again. To a location with a lot of people so if I drown they can save me. The bike ride was refreshing I missed New Hampshire and the open farms the fresh air and the narrow roads. Setup nearby the place where we went to exactly a week ago and swam for an hour/hour-and-half. Swam with a little kid who was four and his mother who was pretty good at swimming, she was nice. The kid could swim faster than I can but he had those floaties on his hands so he had that.

I can now do the basic backstroke, turn around and in case I'm absolutely threatened save my life probably. Unclear if the waters are choppy. I still panic at the thought of losing my footing or not knowing what to do but I've been getting better. Did a lot of backstrokes, used my legs and hands to turn around so I was on the water for tens of minutes without touching the ground. Not sure if at any point I was in deep enough water to not touch the ground. Saw these two girls, brazilian, who spent three hours in their paddleboards barely paddling but ended up taking possibly hundreds to thousands of photos.

It was quite late when I left, and the sun had set so I hurried my ride back home. My hands were so tired they were shaky.

What a nice trip.

Back home had half a baked potato that roommates PK and BB had made. Then had four slices of garlic bread, three boiled eggs lots of hummus large chunks of cheese, and curry mayonnaise in the form of a sandwich.

Watched Schitt's creek for a bit, and then the office. I am still listening to the office. Then in my room, chilled for a bit now writing. Going to clean up and get ready for bed. If I can get a post or two more this evening I'll be doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.