Davis Walkabout while guests are in the house [Fri 7]

Work was the usual, finished the remaining watermelons for lunch goodness graciousness its finally done now I need to worry about the watermelon. And the sauerkraut. After work wanted to go on a swim trip again but hands were too tired. JS and S [back bay] were over, they hung out, I biked out, ended up bringing the bike back in, went to Tenoch in Davis got a torta that had meat yuck it used to be my favourite I absolutely despised it, also guac and chips it was a lot of food for me, I don't want to eat out anymore. It's stupid they didn't even give me napkins.

Walked about Davis, listened in to people's conversations, sat right in the square for an hour or so listening to episodes of the office, walked back my old commute route. Old memories, felt good to be walking again...

At home talked to the guests for a bit before retiring to bed. I didn't sleep soundly but it wasn't particularly difficult either. In what I thought was my dreams I heard ND talk to S about various things, it appears that wasn't a dream. Weird huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.