Solid breakfast, crazy storm, chillin' like a villiin' [Sun 2]

Had breakfast of a quarter watermelon which I did share with roommate PK and friend-of-the-house ND. Cooked diced potatoes the Nepali way, with unsuitable spices and without proper planning. PK and ND liked it a lot, I was not very satisfied. Had very well friend eggs, the oil I fried the eggs got so hot it splattered all over my hands. I have a couple of burn marks on my hands because of the stupid eggs. What a stupid stupid stupid way to get burned.

Afternoon was spent talking to PA about life, future plans, friends, people who are crazy, things in Nepal, people's partners, dating, how everyone's getting married, our college lives etcetera etcetera. And that was just the first three minutes, there was more conversation for the other three possibly four hours.

It was dark cloudy stormy outside, it rained like a bucket, I didn't go out which was well because I didn't want to go outside the house.

Probably slept early. Or late. Who knows. I should write these right on the day of concern even if I don't write everything else. There's going to be another post about why I'm not writing/ what's up with the first week of every month. That way I get more posts written.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.