Killa' heat [Mon 3]

This day was freakin' hot wild wild hot and humid. We were expecting a storm-ish -- the big storm was expected for tuesday. It was so hot and sticky and humid I couldn't think straight. Didn't want to do anything didn't want to go anywhere brain just shut down completely.

Everything stuck to me and my sticky sweaty body. Couldn't disentangle myself from clothes, laptop door it was like a comedy movie one of those scenes where the idiot jumps into a vat of glue and everything he touches sticks to him. It was hell, hell I tell yaa!

For lunch I had slices of garlic bread that I brought from wegman's the previous week, with a thick heap of hummus on top. Wanted to get eggs and tomatoes on the game to but it was far faaar to hot to fry the eggs and I was running out of tomatoes. Also had many slices of watermelon, that did help me cool down a lot.

Listened to podcast in the evening. Slept way too late, it wasn't good I couldn't sleep because of nauseating annoying terrible sick heat. It was a horrible useless disheartening day. Sapped away all my energy and dedication, made me think about never writing again ever because what's the point if everything around me is boiling like the merci chocolate that I have in my room that was pretty much boiling. It was actually runny like jelly but you know what I mean. Yowzaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.