Dear SST

 Dear SST

Who in the past I have referred to as a piece of my heart, the most kind and adorable person I have known, and generally a really nice person. Heyy. Hope it's a great trip.

Your poem, the words I don't want to put down here in public because they're so incredibly kind and nice, wow my head hangs in shame alas, could have made me cry. You're that kind of person. A loving, nice, generous, giving, person. Kind.

It is a pleasure to know you and aren't we glad we have been in touch with each other through the years, all these years later, almost a decade now, can you believe this. The original memories will fade away soon, distant people in distant lands doing ridiculous things, they'll become, but the connection will remain. We have grown as people, and you are the person that showed me to grow is not to compromise, not to abandon you childhood dream and aspirations. It is to truly understand yourself, what is it that made you aspire and dream those things as a child, evaluate them and see if you still want to become that free-hearted wide-eyed child.

As all things are, this is a work in progress.

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.