Cheech breakfast, pasta brunch, out on a hike, rainy route, pleasant forest walk, chipotle dinner, early to bed [Sat 5]

For breakfast I had the leftover from the night before, the chips and veggie chimichangas from cheech n changas. Walked over to S's place, waited for A a bunch, but he was a no-show. Had leftover pasta from the night before which we had also devoured. Got one of A's friends to come with us on the hiking trip.

The three of us boys, and Mika who's a girl dog drove to Pleasant Lake. After fumbling for some time trying to figure out a way to pay, and losing the tickets twice and accidentally throwing money in trash bin, we set off for the hike. It was barely a hike truth be told, more of a pleasant walk in he forest, Mika didn't mind I'm sure, and neither did, since I was exhausted from the evening before.

It rained terribly on our way there, we were worried our hike would be aborted, but somehow our destination was cloudy but not rainy.

On our way back we stopped by a Chipotle for dinner, where I ordered and demolished a bowl of rice beans and sauces. It was massive, though for some reason I had trouble remembering where it was. Pretty uneventful return trip, I was dropped in front of my apartment.

I lay on the floor of my living room for a moment at 7pm and the next thing I remember it's midnight. After brushing and washing up, I went to sleep for realsies, and slept soundly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.