Actual storm, daylong phone conversation, early to bed [Tue 4]

Talked to people back home, sister etc for janaai purnima. Talked to people in Netherlands and Singapore, the cousins, for the same reasons with their partners. We don't have group chats of young people often, it was fun

Spent hours between 2pm and 9.30pm on-and-off talking to MK on the phone, to guide them through tough times. My guidance will surely come useful. Situation was overanalyzed for sure, but it's important that people are prepared for extraordinary unexpected serious situation.

Had oats for lunch with three overripe bananas because I've not been having my bananas quick enough and the crazy weather is hot enough that it'll screw things up in a jiffy. Dinner was a bit of fiine macncheese.

Went to bed at 9.30 which is quite early for me. Got up at 2.30 am listened to the office ladies podcast, the latest episode was 2 hours long, went back to sleep, got up at 7.30 am lazed around.

Workouts have been thrown out since the crazy heat doesn't let me think straight anymore. I need to go out on morning walks slash run asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.