Instant ramen in forever, Aldi trip, almost sick and recovery [Wed 5]

Got up at 7, brambled about was so fresh and all ready to write or whatever. I think bimodal or biphasic sleep, where you go to sleep early wake up in the middle of your sleep spend a couple of hours chilling and go back to sleep might work the best for me.

Work was work, the usual. More productive today than I've been this week. Got some writing done in the journal too after almost a week. Had ramen for lunch, the instant kind that TD had got me from Netherlands that was originally sent from Singapore. It was yum, I added soy sauce and gochujang to it. 'Twas heavenly.

During the lunch hour talked to roommates and what not. It got quite hot in the evening again, and I was not feeling very well. In fact I was hurting in my eyes, my head hurt, and throat was sore and I had cough. It was quite bad. So I put drops in my eyes, took lozenge tablets for my throat. After work napped for an hour or so and was quite refreshed when I got up.

Chilled a bit, took my bike to aldi, did fifty bucks worth of shopping there which is a lot for Aldi, came back unpacked had watermelon for dinner, talked to roommates for a bit. Got here writing, chilling reading up on the news. I really need to stop with the timewasting stupid websites I'm hooked on them again since the browser addon that prevented me from going to the orange site etc is not working anymore it's stupid.

Went to the restroom cleaned up, saw ND was over, I was in my boxers ran back to my room she laughed I'm back here writing, it's fifteen to ten and I'm almost done with the day. Just did 15 pushups, did 15 in the morning. I'm not back to my regular cycle but getting there eventually. Also it might be the case I might have to live here for another year. yaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.