The devil's post

It's the eighth month of the year, and this is the 666th post! 666 as you know is the evil number in the west people are really afraid of it BoooHOOOhoooo ghosts etcetera.

Originally thought about making this the 'state of the blog' and make plans, ideas about what to write going forwards, scheming strategizing but it didn't seem right. Because I can get another post out of that crap and yet another count in my notch so to speak.

This post has been in writing for four hours already, far far too long, so here it is out there. I'll be posting more throughout the day and well into the evening today, not feeling particularly like going out in the sun or swimming today. Need to give my skin some rest, the muscles are tired of flailing around water at wasted efforts to learn to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.