To all my international friends

To all my international friends, particularly from the countries that have winter right now and whose life has nothing else happening much like mine so they take solace in the boredom that is this blog, Hola! I didn't know how to make the opposite exclamation mark so take it as you will, please understand the intentions are purely of welcome and excitement. An opportunity to remake ourselves into better versions of ourselves. Let us take this crisis, the global one that right now that seems unceasing unyielding and hovers over our plans and future like a dark devilish grim omen and use it as a chance to change ourselves, to learn about the world and to grow into he people we have always wanted to but for one reason or another have never had the time or the opportunity.

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.